Hi everyone. i’m not expert in cooking but like to share what i know. so i like to start my first post on recipes with a simple and quick sweet dish.
Wheat flour Laddu ( Godhumai maavu laddu )
Its a simple, quick, tasty and healthy sweet. just try it
Wheat flour – 2 cups, 250 grams
Sugar – 10 t-spoons
Ghee – 2 table spoon
Salt – A pinch
- Take a small pan and heat the ghee , and keep it aside
- Take a big bowl , put the wheat flour and add a pinch of salt, 10 t-spoons of sugar, mix it.
- At last add the ghee and mix it well.
- Now with take three- four spoons in your hand and press it, make it like a ball/laddu.
- If you want, you can add the Nuts(finely chopped), in 2nd step
- Make sure the ghee is heated before you use for this dish
Cooking – Make it simple!
Enjoy, serve with love.